August 22, 2012

Thanks for including me and a great list of other tips from other bloggers. I am counting the days till my Wisconsin road trip. This post really has me psyched for my trip.

August 26, 2012

Great Ted! Thanks so much for contributing. The Wisconsin River looks amazing — have to check it out 🙂

2. ciki
    August 23, 2012

Great post.. can’t wait for Asia yo! haha ;D

August 23, 2012

Yes, this is part 1! The “best international road trips” is part 2 🙂

August 23, 2012

Thanks for featuring me Leslie! USA is the perfect place for the road trip! Gotta go back for the west coast grand road trip! 🙂 And of course, Canada too…

August 26, 2012

Thanks for contributing! We definitely want to explore the West Coast more too. The sweeping ocean views are calling our names 🙂

4. Michael
    August 23, 2012

These all look very interesting. Hope I can try at least two that have been feature here: nos. 3 and 6.

August 26, 2012

Definitely make it to Zion– you will love the hiking there!

August 23, 2012

I like that you included Google maps!

August 23, 2012

Santa Fe to just about anywhere north or west. We love taking road trips from here!

August 26, 2012

I bet! Santa Fe is high on our to-do list 🙂

7. charu
    August 26, 2012

What an awesome post–will definitely keep in mind for my future road trips. I love the High Road to Chinmayo, Taos…would be my first choice. But I also loved the trip to Vail on I-70 from Denver!

September 1, 2012

The trips from Denver to Keystone and Vail are good ones! Will have to try the High Road to Chinmayo, Taos 🙂

8. ciki
    August 27, 2012

still waiting for Asia LOL 😛 pls pls pls ! haha

August 30, 2012

Thanks for contributing to the international road trip post! It’s now live 🙂

9. Kristin S
    August 27, 2012

When I was a kid we drove from Disney World to DC. It was a long trip but I have great memories of this trip and plan to take my son one day!

September 1, 2012

That does sound like a long trip– but a fun one 🙂 Thanks for the comment!

10. Gregory Urbano
    August 28, 2012

I made a coast to coast trip teo years ago and my favorite part was the northern California PCH through the Redwoods!

11. Gina
    September 3, 2012

I love the Pacific Coast Highway Drive from LA up to San Francisco. Especially around Big Sur and Monterey.

September 5, 2012

Thanks for the tip! The Pacific Highway sounds beautiful– will have to check it out 🙂

12. Jenna
    September 11, 2012

These are all great choices and I didn’t know about the NM monument. There are many great drives up and down the state of California. My favorite is Hwy 1 along the CA coast.

October 8, 2012

Thanks for your comment on our road trip post! I’d love to travel along the California coast… looks beautiful there 🙂

13. Marysia @ My Travel Affairs
    September 19, 2013

The one to Zion is spectacular! I couldn’t stop gazing around, good I was not actually driving a car lol 🙂