1. Jenny
    November 12, 2012

What a great time you had in NYC and using your points was a smart idea. I used to be part of the Hilton Honors program and I also belong to a variety of points sites that let you cash out for hotel vouchers. It really adds up.

December 16, 2012

Good point– as long as you stay loyal to a travel brand, those membership points rack up before you know it. Thanks for the comment!

2. Alyson Smith
    November 12, 2012

The beds were the most impressive perk of the BFF concert experience! Who would ever think to watch a concert on a comfy bed!

November 20, 2012

Totally! So glad you were able to experience it!

3. Nico
    November 12, 2012

Looks like a pretty great way of spending loyalty points. I think having beds at sall venues like this one is a winner.

November 20, 2012

Why aren’t beds standards at all concerts? We definitely felt like VIPs at this event, especially with the open bar, intimate venue, desserts and sushi chef!

4. Golfzoo
    November 12, 2012

It was really a great experience live with Ben Folds Five!

November 20, 2012

Totally! The Ben Folds Five concert was great– even though we weren’t die hard fans 🙂

November 13, 2012

What a cool event. Looks like you had a great view of the band, and those were pretty cool bed seats!

November 20, 2012

Seriously! Evert concert should have “heavenly beds” for seats 🙂

6. Michaela
    November 19, 2012

Very cool! Starting my travels in the “age of Priceline”, I’ve never been huge on loyalty points. Your post has opened my eyes to why loyalty may not be such a bad idea. 🙂 Looks like you had a great time and got some really superstar-esque pictures!

November 20, 2012

Totally. I thought loyalty points were just for hotel stays but the SPG Life program is way more enticing with its VIP events!