1. Fefe
    October 13, 2014

The red sword is Ryuko’s Scissor Blade from the anime Kill la Kill

October 13, 2014

Thanks for the tip about the sword! Will update the post

2. queue
    October 13, 2014

The red sword is a scissor blade from Kill la Kill.

October 13, 2014

Thanks for the tip! Glad I didn’t guess, I would not have gotten that right 😉

3. Jesse
    October 13, 2014

That woman with the red blade you weren’t able to identify was cosplaying as ryuko matoi from kill la kill & her weapon is called a scissor blade

October 13, 2014

Thanks for the tip! I’ll note this is a scissor blade from Kill La Kill

4. Zee
    October 13, 2014

*Princess Mononoke

Nice photos! 🙂

October 13, 2014

Thanks! I’ve updated the post with Princess Mononoke’s correct name 🙂

5. Rocky
    October 16, 2014

Thank you so much for featuring me and with such an awesome photo! I’m the Krieg 😀

May 4, 2015

Thanks for bringing it with such an awesome costume 🙂

6. Ronny
    November 16, 2014

So many characters from RPG and other video games, so much amazing weaponry! Awesome photos, makes me want to check out a cosplay convention as well!

7. Bradford
    November 20, 2014

The Batman character’s name is Deathstroke (also known as Slade), not Deathstone.

March 8, 2015

Thanks for the correction! I’ve received several tips about Deathstroke– I’m updating the post now 🙂

8. Fabiana
    November 25, 2014

Some people are just so talented and brave. I have been thinking about cosplaying but I was never brave enough.

9. Katsup
    March 7, 2015

The guy you called Deathstone is most likely Deathstroke. Look him up and you will see the similarities. The only thing that is not quite right is the mask. Half of it should be brow or bronze.

March 8, 2015

Thanks for the tip! I started watching “Arrow” since I wrote this post so should have known. D’oh 😉

10. alex
    March 8, 2015

little late but….the batman cosplay guy who’ss name you got wrong? deathstroke.

March 8, 2015