1. Cathy Sweeney
    June 23, 2012

What a fabulous wedding! It sounds like you and Jake thought of everything to make it perfect. The photos are gorgeous, too. Happy Anniversary!

June 24, 2012

Aw, thanks so much! The wedding was a lot of work but it was worth it. Can’t believe it was 2 years ago!

2. Christy
    June 23, 2012

You look stunning! What a fairytale wedding. I don’t think I could ever handle that much attention and all of my photos would probably come out with me looking awkward.

June 24, 2012

Thanks! It was a bit nerve-wracking, but it all came off beautifully. Definitely a wedding to remember 🙂

June 24, 2012

What gorgeous photos. You two look like movie stars!

July 1, 2012

Thanks Ted! You are too kind 🙂

June 25, 2012

Gorgeous photos, what a unique experience and you look so glam in retro mode. Glad I was there! 🙂

June 25, 2012

So glad you were there to share our special day!

5. Dani | Globetrottergirls
    June 25, 2012

I love everything about this – the theme, your dress, make-up & hair, and the photo shoot in Times Square!! A truly unforgettable wedding 🙂

June 25, 2012

Thanks! I’ll never look at Times Square the same way again after prancing through it in a wedding gown 😉

6. Alouise
    June 25, 2012

Looks like a beautiful, and very happy wedding. That Playbill poster is adorable.

June 25, 2012

Thanks Alouise! It was truly a happy event 🙂

7. Ayngelina
    June 27, 2012

Those photos are SO gorgeous and you look so happy – congratulations!

July 1, 2012

Thanks Ayngelina! It was a very happy day 🙂

8. Charu
    July 7, 2012

Holy cow Leslie, you are major movie material wattage!!! I cannot get enough of these pictures. More please!!!

July 14, 2012

Aw, thanks Charu! We have about 800 more wedding pics but I will spare you the full slideshow 🙂

9. Sherri May
    July 7, 2012

Gorgeous pictures Leslie! Love the idea of the wedding taking place in a theatre! Way more creative than my little shindig at Cite’ on 51st (which apparently has closed). The playbill poster is fabulous too! Congratulations!

July 14, 2012

Thanks Sherri! Cite sounds like a beautiful venue. Isn’t it great how everything comes together in the end and makes such a memorable wedding day? 🙂

10. iamthewitch
    October 4, 2012

Omg I LOVE LOVE LOVE your hair! And the cute Playbill poster! Such a gorgeous wedding with a twist in location. It makes me want to visit NYC even more! 🙂 congratulations to you two on your second anniversary 🙂

11. Christian
    December 1, 2012

This. is. awesome. Everything about it is so unique!

December 2, 2012

It felt like an out of body experience 🙂

12. Annette
    January 4, 2013

I enjoyed your wedding blog so much. You looked beautiful!
    My daughter likes the idea of this venue as well. Can you tell me how the food was? Did you have a cocktail hour with stations of food?

Thanks and congratulations.

January 5, 2013

Hi Annette! Thanks for your comment. The food was great! We had steak and chicken as entrees along with a veggie option (pasta primavera). Jake had the steak and loved it. I was running around and didn’t really eat my entree 🙂 We only had one food station at the cocktail hour– it was crudite and cheeses. We were worried it would be skimpy but it was actually an ample amount of food, presented very nicely. We also ordered a cake through the baker affiliated with the Hudson Theater. It looked amazing (and was a good size, since we cut the cake on the balcony), and the taste was typical for a wedding cake. If we could do it again, we might get one extra station for the cocktail hour but we were on a tight budget!

13. Rashida Mingo