1. ciki
    August 28, 2012

Wow.. would love to visit Iraq and South Africa.. would be a dream come true to do that road trip! Thanks for featuring us btw.. CCFoodTravel is honored to be on your fabulous blog, Les:D

• Jake Semmel
      September 5, 2012

yeah iraq would be interesting but a little too crazy for me I think!

2. Jeff Titelius
    August 29, 2012

Great round up and boy does this article take us all over the world from north and south to east and west with such inspiring stories! Great job Leslie…I love it! And, it’s a great resource to have on hand.

September 5, 2012

Thanks Jeff! We love your Tuscan road trip– your photos and descriptions always make us long to visit Europe 🙂

3. Geoff H.
    August 29, 2012

Number four doesn’t count! Those mirror lakes always make me emotional, that’s cheating!

4. Ayngelina
    August 31, 2012

If only I could drive a stick! I’d love to do these trips.

• Jake Semmel
      September 5, 2012

I think nowadays you can rent automatic in most places, for only a little bit extra $$

August 31, 2012

I’ve been to Kruger Nat’l park. It was so amazing to see the wildlife up close!

• Jake Semmel
      September 5, 2012

I’ve never been to Kruger but I’ve heard it’s awesome – Botswana was incredible when we went.

6. Katherine | Kapcha The World
    September 3, 2012

Yay for the NZ West Coast making the list. Would have had to have words otherwise! lol. Great list – have only done 2 and part of another so far.

7. Carol
    September 17, 2012

Wonderful pictures! Great travelers all of them. Inspirational.

September 23, 2012

Thanks so much! It was great hearing about bloggers’ favorite road trips. Next time would love to have your two cents 🙂

8. Carol
    September 17, 2012

Ayngelina – learning stick is soo easy. I say take some lessons and then let’s hit the Road to Hana together again with one! LOL!

September 23, 2012

I like to use lack of stick knowledge as an excuse to have Jake drive overseas (while I snap photos), but it seems like a lot of countries now have automatic options available. Now I need another excuse! 😉

9. Marysia @ My Travel Affairs
    September 19, 2013

Wow, great selection. Unfortunately never did any of them! But would love to do Iraq, looks amazing!