1. ehalvey
    June 19, 2012

Eek! Not a fan of heights, so I think I would’ve chickened out of this hike. Props to you!

August 28, 2012

This was a truly scary hike! I’m glad I went back or I would have regretted it. But I definitely had to work up my courage to return 🙂 If you go to Zion there are plenty of easy or moderate trails if you want to ease in…

June 19, 2012

Wow, that looks steep! The pictures are beautiful as always. Kudos for attempting the hike and completing it!

June 23, 2012

I’m so glad we conquered our fears and went back to the hike after chickening out. Such an amazing experience!

July 4, 2012

Wow, what an amazing hike. When I was in Zion I had my backpack with me and eschewed the day hikes for the backcountry camping in the interior. While that experience was equally awesome, I wish that I would have made some time for the Angel Landing day hikes. Thanks for inspiring me to come back to Zion. BTW, I love the sweet Captcha 🙂

July 14, 2012

Backcountry camping in Zion must have been an adventure! I loved the hiking in Zion– they had a good mix of trails, from super easy to downright scary. And the views were spectacular.

4. Ruth (Tanama Tales)
    July 6, 2012

I have always wanted to do this climb. I went to Zion once but with a group. None of them was into the park hikes. Now, I would like to go with my husband and tackle several hikes. I am not sure I will have the courage to do a hike like the one you are presenting here. I freaked out just by looking at the pictures.

July 14, 2012

Angel’s Landing is intimidating but it is worth it! I’m glad we turned back after chickening out. If you want to start out with a tamer hike (height-wise), definitely try the Narrows hike next time you are in Zion. You’ll get wet but it is totally flat. There are also a number of simple trails with scenic views, like the Watchman trail. It’s definitely worth a return visit to check them out 🙂

5. Allison
    July 11, 2012

I’m glad you finished! I’ve done this entire hike a couple of times and it is such a great hike for the young and fearless. I don’t remember being scared when I hiked it in my early 20’s, but now that I have children, the thought of that last half-mile scares me to death.

July 14, 2012

We’re also glad we made it through Angel’s Landing! We would have really regretted skipping it. It really is an amazing hike 🙂

6. Cam @ Traveling Canucks
    July 27, 2012

Wow – looks incredible!

We hope to do a road trip through Utah, NV, AZ and CO next summer… looks like paradise!

August 28, 2012

We definitely recommend a road trip through Southern Utah– it’s beautiful!

7. Nikhil Chandra
    March 29, 2013

Wow! This amazing pics could make anyone include this trip on there Bucket List. I’d love to visit here someday…only if…And thanks for sharing!

Warning: fsockopen(): php_network_getaddresses: getaddrinfo failed: Name or service not known in /home/content/07/6989907/html/wp-content/plugins/sweetcaptcha-revolutionary-free-captcha-service1/library/sweetcaptcha.php on line 71

Warning: fsockopen(): unable to connect to www.sweetcaptcha.com:80 (php_network_getaddresses: getaddrinfo failed: Name or service not known) in /home/content/07/6989907/html/wp-content/plugins/sweetcaptcha-revolutionary-free-captcha-service1/library/sweetcaptcha.php on line 71
Couldn't connect to server: php_network_getaddresses: getaddrinfo failed: Name or service not known (0)