1. David – GeoPosted
    May 31, 2012

I got good memories of visiting Zion NP now almost 10 years ago. We only did the first mile of the Narrows trail though. I’d love to go back and take on some of the other trails as well.

2. Shane
    May 31, 2012

Gorgeous photos you have in here. I’m wanting to visit Zion National Park too after seeing this. Is going there won’t be too costly? Thanks for sharing.

3. Carol
    May 31, 2012

Nice pictures! it is indeed a perfect place to spend time with the family or friends.

4. Michael
    May 31, 2012

That really looks awesome. It’s talking to me and I’ll certainly get there.

June 2, 2012

Michael, you have to go! Zion has the most amazing hiking of any national park we’ve visited. You’d be in heaven!

5. Barbara
    May 31, 2012

Divine photos! I’ve never been, but hope to go to Zion soon! Thanks for bringing us the beauty & importance of our National Parks!!

6. Ayelet – All Colores
    May 31, 2012

This looks like an amazing hike, yet I think I’ll get in better shape before trying it…

June 2, 2012

The Narrows is a fun hike and not as difficult as some of Zion’s trails (like Angel’s Landing, which involves a steep ascent). It gets slippery and you will get wet though!

7. Armands
    May 31, 2012

Amazing photos. Those rocks look very steep, but I bet it must be a big moment of proudness after you have climbed it.

May 31, 2012

Although I have been to Zion, I am a virgin when it comes to hiking the Virgin River. Will have to do it next time. Thanks for the hiking tip.

9. DK KIM
    June 1, 2012

Nice pictures, I have been there before, but I wish I have done hike!! Beautiful~

June 1, 2012

I’m amazed that you hiked this…looks hard, but so beautiful at the same time. Love your stunning photos!

• Jake Semmel
      June 2, 2012

Thanks! It actually wasn’t as hard as it looks – it was really flat and really refreshing since it was 97 degrees!

11. Charu
    June 10, 2012

Love these! I have Zion on my bucket list, because a trip to the Southwest Utah is definitely in order!

June 10, 2012

Charu, you would love this hike! It’s a brain teaser since you have to find the crossing point that keeps you the most dry 🙂

12. Cristin Cogen
    July 16, 2012

Okay, this has officially put me in the mood for some hiking trip 😀

13. Kirsten @ Green Global Travel
    February 18, 2014

This looks like a great time. I hope to travel there one day. Nice photos.