1. Cora
    December 13, 2010

This sounds lovely! What did you do in Kenya while staying here? I’ve always wanted to travel there.

2. ciki/@agentcikay
    December 13, 2010

Looks like my dream place! Luxurious yet so close to nature.. what more can one ask for! Great guestpost Mark! It looks great on Leslie’s website:D

3. santafetravelers
    December 13, 2010

Ever since I saw Out of Africa I have wanted to go to the Masai Mara. Now I know where I will be staying. Thanks for sharing that, Mark (and Leslie).

4. McKeith
    December 14, 2010

@cora I did not have time to go around Kenya but that country is blessed with so many attractions. At the Safari Park, there is a desk that specifically handles the travel destinations like the Bird Sanctuary in Nakuru, Mt Kenya (mountain climbing) and the famous Tsavo. You should visit Kenya. It would be great fun.

@Ciki Thanks. It is very beautiful

@santafetravelers I would highly recommend you stay at the Safari Park. Thanks.

5. Migrationology
    December 14, 2010

I have walked around Safari Park Hotel a few times but never stayed there before. It’s almost an entire small city, catering to everything you need to do without leaving the grounds. Even though there is a raging highway just outside, Safari Park is quiet with fresh air! Great review!

December 16, 2010

Thanks! Great to hear your experience with the hotel.

6. Maria A
    December 15, 2010

Looks like a beautiful place to stay. Loved the photos.

7. Sarah Wu
    December 16, 2010

Wow close to nature and big enough to enjoy. Nice!

8. mercy
    January 17, 2011

Tthanks for the wonderful story of your stay at the Safari Park Hotel. We look forward to hosting you again…and ..again at the African Paradise!

January 17, 2011

It looks beautiful in Mark’s photos. I’d love to visit one day!

• Mark Keith
      March 14, 2011

Your are Welcome Mercy. I gladly enjoyed my stay. Great people you have their too.