May 31, 2011

I love that you have a follow up to the story. Glad to see it was a happy ending!

June 1, 2011

Thanks Maria. Who could say no to this romantic gesture? 😉

May 31, 2011

Oh my god!! Even better!!! SWEEEETT!

June 1, 2011

This sets the bar very high for creative marriage proposals!

• Juno
        June 1, 2011

Sure did.. I can hear ‘that bastard…’ from guys all around the world!! lol!!

June 1, 2011

Did he pick the one street she’s never walk on?

June 1, 2011

Actually, he picked the street he knew she’d walk on! They did it while she was at school.

4. Cathy Sweeney
    June 1, 2011

What a nice story! I like TATS CRU’s work, too.

5. Andrew – The Unframed World
    June 1, 2011

Hmmm… I shouldn’t show this article to my fiancee I think. My proposal was way less impressive. :-/

6. Giulia
    June 1, 2011

Oh that’s suuuper sweet! Great to have the follow up!
    I was wondering, what do the small numbers mean? (next to each letter there’s a small number)
    Maybe it’s very obvious but I don’t get it! :p
    Anyway, when I was in NYC I used to live in the Lower East Side and remember some great graffiti art! This is beautiful.:)

June 1, 2011

Hey Giulia! Thanks for the comment. The squares with numbers in them are Scrabble tiles. It’s a word game popular in the US, especially with kids 🙂

7. Jade
    June 1, 2011

This is adorable! What a cute idea and perfect for that couple!

8. Jeff Titelius
    June 4, 2011

Oh my God…this made me cry with happiness….I am a hopeless romantic at heart and this was just took me over the top. Extraordinary journalism here, Leslie!!!

9. Wends of Journeys and Travels
    August 18, 2012

Jeff is no Sweet, he is super sweet and romantic. The proposal was awesome and as I was reading through, i was smiling already and when I saw the video, that blew me away! Impressive and to the couple, Congratulations.

Cheers 🙂 I am inspired!