1. Andrea
    March 27, 2011

What an interesting show! Some really unique things there – thanks for sharing them; I really enjoy shows like this.

March 27, 2011

Thanks Andrea! It was a cool show– a wide variety of art was on display.

2. Krista Saunders
    March 27, 2011

Great recap, DT! Brought back some fun and interesting memories. Way to spot the trends!!

March 28, 2011

Thanks for providing running commentary and insight at the show 🙂

3. iamthewitch
    March 28, 2011

Wow.. what an interesting show! LOL at the picture of kinky death! And is that really hard material covering the mannequin in the last pic? It looked like a piece of white cloth to me! Super cool!

March 28, 2011

Awesome show! What a creative art. It’s really refreshing. Collage is really really cool. And I liked “BLAH” art. 🙂

March 28, 2011

Yes, the “BLAH” painting was very cool. It was a popular place to snap a photo 🙂

5. Bluegreen Kirk
    March 28, 2011

Thanks for the post really enjoyed the photos wish i could have been there. Of all the photos I really enjoyed the sex toy cityscape the most.

6. Ted Nelson
    March 29, 2011

I did not know that the male grim reaper provides the reach around. This has to be a comfort to ladies out there afraid of the great unknown. I hope the female grim reaper offers the same services.

March 29, 2011

Haha, great point! Who knew the grim reaper was so generous? 😉

March 30, 2011

Most of that is a little too far out for me. Guess I’m getting old.

8. Dave from The Longest Way Home
    March 30, 2011

Some really interesting things there. I like “Blah Blah Blah”. Good on you for supporting street art, there is some amazing stuff out there that’s brightening up many people days. When it gets highlights like this, all the better!

9. Jazzy Jas
    March 30, 2011

Very unique art. I don’t understand a lot of it, but it’s definitely interesting!

10. Sarah Wu
    April 3, 2011

How long did the shows run? It looks so interesting. I always love Twitter offer, like last time there was a free museum pass and I saw it from Twitter too.

April 14, 2011

Hey Sarah! Thanks for your comment. The Armory Show only ran for two days, but it will be back again next year. Don’t miss it!

11. Maria A
    April 13, 2011

Great photos, thanks for sharing. Looks like a great event!