1. Michael
    April 16, 2012

It’s really amazing how street art has evolved and it’s great. Some are really works of art.

April 21, 2012

So true! It’s always inspiring to find a beautiful work of art while walking down the street 🙂

2. Jeff Titelius
    April 16, 2012

Wonderfully inspiring works of art. You know, I wonder how many people just pass these images by without stopping to appreciate them? I am so glad you took the time to showcase such great work!

April 21, 2012

Thanks Jeff! I’d recommend a getaway to Montreal for any art lover. The streets are bursting with street murals in addition to the art museums and galleries. Can’t wait to go back!

3. Stephen
    April 18, 2012

Love the explanations here! Great to hear an insiders perspective.

April 21, 2012

Thanks Stephen! Don’t you like how frank Reuben is with his assessment of this street art? 🙂

4. Ayngelina
    April 20, 2012

Very cool. I’ve seen these but had no idea the story behind them.

April 21, 2012

I wasn’t expecting Reuben to know about every work of street art I came across in Montreal! Meeting him was a wonderful chance encounter 🙂

5. Christie
    April 22, 2012

The first explanation is quite amusing, or is it the art piece itself? And I have to admit that I’m very fond of Gola’s chimeric style. However, I’m missing those irresistible tiny works which can be found among Vancouver’s amazing steet art. Are there also some subtler forms of street art in Montreal?

6. Born27
    April 23, 2012

Montreal’s artist work of art is very amazing. I so love art, and this is one great street arts. I just love the color combination.

7. Karen
    April 24, 2012

The attitude that art should be seen only in galleries is on its way out. This huge collection of creative street art will show you that city is probably the best canvas! Every wall, fence or column could be turned into an art piece.

8. Heidi19
    April 27, 2012

Absolutely brilliant! Nowadays, a lot of people appreciate this kind of art and this will be my first ispiration of art. Thank you so much for posting this.

9. Howie Dewitt
    June 13, 2012

Just a small correction, but the portrait under “Bagel run turns into art find” was painted by Five8, not Rage. And thats Peru to the right, and Cabin to the left.

July 15, 2012

Thanks for the correction on our Montreal street art story! Much appreciated.