November 18, 2011

Love, love Venice! Thanks for reminding me about how wonderful that city is. Would love to go back there.

2. CorinneC @ ourdogjess
    November 19, 2011

Great photos! I’ve always wanted to go to Venice! And I will next year! Yehey!

3. Alyson
    November 19, 2011

Awww Venice, that was the most romantic place on my honeymoon! Our favorite (yet touristy) thing to do was ride the gondola on the canal! I recommend touring the Dodge Palace. You will be amazed more with the ceilings than anything!

November 19, 2011

Thanks for the tip Alyson! Will have to check out the Dodge Palace in Venice

November 19, 2011

Italy is definitely on my list. Venice would be one of my first stops thanks to this article.

5. Jeff Titelius
    November 19, 2011

Nice overview of one of my favorite cities in the world. I got to spend 5 extraordinary days on my last visit and it was so nice to take my time to discover the real Venice. My recommendation…get out of Piazza San Marco …explore the labyrinths of streets and canals, and make sure to get lost! You’ll be glad you did!

November 26, 2011

Thanks for the tip! Sounds like a great way to get off the tourist path in Venice 🙂

6. Bobbi Lee Hitchon
    November 20, 2011

Great round up. I absolutely loved the Peggy Guggenheim house. Such an amazing place and she has quite a wild story!

7. Sarah Wu
    November 22, 2011

I never been to Venice but those picture makes me want to go!! Great guest post.

8. Laura Mannering
    November 26, 2011

Love Venice – haven’t been for years. I had an amazing risotto with squid ink but have no idea where! I also remember the amazing Carnivale mask shops. Will have to go and rediscover…thanks for the reminder of how beautiful it is Joanne!

9. Bianca
    November 28, 2011

Great guest post on Venezia! Too bad the Biennale is over as of yesterday. Great osteria picks too! For more authentic local dining spots and bars in Venice, check out the Venice for Rookies guide.

Warning: fsockopen(): unable to connect to www.sweetcaptcha.com:80 (Connection timed out) in /home/content/07/6989907/html/wp-content/plugins/sweetcaptcha-revolutionary-free-captcha-service1/library/sweetcaptcha.php on line 71
Couldn't connect to server: Connection timed out (110)