October 23, 2011

Great ideas for making this Halloween extra spooky!

October 24, 2011

Chicago is the same way as far as bar hopping to see a lot of festivities. The other options seem quite frightening as well.

3. iamthewitch
    October 24, 2011

So happening with so much activities in NYC! Over here it’s not as big an event though, so I’m just gonna sit back and wait for more posts on Halloween from you! 😉

4. alyson
    October 24, 2011

my favorite by far is the halloween village parade !

5. Sunny
    October 24, 2011

The haunted house sounds wonderful – probably give us all nightmares for weeks!

6. Debbie Beardsley @ European Travelista
    October 24, 2011

Wish I was going to be in NYC this weekend! The dead tour sounds weirdly interesting. Of course, then I’d probably need the bar hopping.

7. Nance Carter
    October 24, 2011

I love love love the Halloween parade; used to go every year when I lived in Brooklyn. Crazy & fun – my kinda thing.

October 24, 2011

That haunted house would scare the —- out of me! Love the death tour idea. It’s times like this that I miss living in a big city where there’s enough demand for these activities.

9. Laura Mannering
    October 25, 2011

NYC knows how to do Halloween! The best thing I’ve found in London (where I live) is zombie karaoke – where all the tunes on offer are by dead people…

10. Ben Keene
    October 26, 2011

If you’re bar hopping, you might want to look for one of these 13 Frighteningly Good Halloween Beers.

Warning: fsockopen(): unable to connect to www.sweetcaptcha.com:80 (Connection timed out) in /home/content/07/6989907/html/wp-content/plugins/sweetcaptcha-revolutionary-free-captcha-service1/library/sweetcaptcha.php on line 71
Couldn't connect to server: Connection timed out (110)