1. Sandy
    October 11, 2011

Fantastic! Berlin has always been high on my list of cities I’d like to see, and this post has given me that extra little push to get myself over there and wander those streets.

2. Technosyncratic Travel
    October 11, 2011

Fabulous photos! We’re spending October in Berlin and so far I just adore this city – the vibe is really laid-back and I dig all the graffiti art. You can’t walk two blocks without seeing something cool. 🙂

3. Jade
    October 11, 2011

These are super cool- I love the “Test Everything” one.

October 12, 2011

I love it! Wish we had great street art in Santa Fe. With all the art here- it stays off buildings on on the canvas.

5. Lyka Ricks
    October 13, 2011

This is Great! One of a kind Art! It tickles your Brain and the sense of art is prevalent. Unusual but Cool!

6. Erica
    October 16, 2011

So good! So good! Shaun knew his art right away when I showed him the pic. <3

7. Cari
    October 19, 2011

Fantastic! Berlin is definitely high on my list of cities I’d enjoy travelling to. You truly had Fabulous photos of it. So cool!

8. Cathy Sweeney
    January 9, 2012

I really wish I had taken the alternative tour when I was in Berlin last month. I did see the East Side Gallery on my own — wonderful murals and so meaningful being on that section of the Berlin Wall.

January 12, 2012

Well, now you have something to look forward to on your next trip to Berlin 🙂

Warning: fsockopen(): unable to connect to www.sweetcaptcha.com:80 (Connection timed out) in /home/content/07/6989907/html/wp-content/plugins/sweetcaptcha-revolutionary-free-captcha-service1/library/sweetcaptcha.php on line 71
Couldn't connect to server: Connection timed out (110)