1. Nomadic Matt
    July 22, 2011

You just made me miss NYC a lot….a real lot.

July 22, 2011

Aw, thanks Matt! I thought you were moving here? We’re awaiting your return… we need fresh faces for the Society Page πŸ˜‰

2. Kirsten
    July 22, 2011

I love that you are doing these Leslie! They are so much fun that now everytime I see you doing one I rush over to see if I made the cut πŸ˜‰ LOL … It’s going to make me more paranoid though, now everytime I show up at an event, I’ll worry I don’t look good enough for the society page! Hehehe!

July 22, 2011

Just trying to keep you on your toes… lol. Thanks for the feedback! I had fun hanging out with you three times in a bit over a week. Hope you make it back to NYC soon πŸ™‚

3. Jodi
    July 22, 2011

HA! Fun roundup and I love that the whole group of us jumped from event to event this week. Great to get some time with you in NYC.

4. Natalie T.
    July 23, 2011

You are making me want to move to NYC so I can attend all of these events! Tres Jealous…I miss my NYC Blogger peeps.

July 24, 2011

Let us know when you plan to visit… chances are, there will be a tweetup in the works!

5. Pheobbe
    July 23, 2011

Nice post!this make me plan to go NYC,this is make my motivation i work 24/7 so i can save money and plan to go NYC i would like to attend those events.Thanks for post your giving me an idea to explore.

6. Teresa G.
    July 23, 2011

I am in love with this series…. you almost make me want to stay in NYC!! This is like Access Hollywood NYC Travel Blogging style.

I can’t get over the picture of Matt at the travel scents event!

I agree with K; I need to make sure I have my best face on!

July 24, 2011

Hehe… I prefer to think of myself as the Kathie Lee Gifford (or Hoda) of the NYC blogger scene πŸ™‚

7. Annie Bettis
    July 23, 2011

I love this round-up, the NY blogger circuit seems like such fun!

Looks like us bloggers outside NYC are really missing out! Sounds like you guys had a great time this week!

July 24, 2011

Hope you come to visit us soon in NYC. When I attended the pre-TBEX tweetup at the Seattle Four Seasons, that was none too shabby!

July 24, 2011

I am ROTFL…. Rivington Street home to a chic hotel. When I was growing up it was about as unhip as you can get and basically, all tenement buildings from the 19th century. This was our immigrant country- the countries of origin merely shifted. BTW you NYC based bloggers sure get to have a lot of fun!

July 24, 2011

I can imagine the Lower East Side was vastly different when you were growing up! Now it’s uber-trendy and home to many chic clubs and bars.

July 24, 2011

Whoa! a lot of bloggers and few familier faces! πŸ™‚ More great event. Thanks for the photos Leslie!

July 24, 2011

Thanks Juno! Hope to add you to the Blogger Society Page when you make it to NYC πŸ™‚

10. Bicultural mama
    July 24, 2011

Great overview & photos!

11. Thomas
    July 25, 2011

Looks like a lot of fun! Great pictures, cant wait to go visit NYC.

12. pen
    July 25, 2011

i love reading your experiences and stories… how i wish i could go there too and meet famous bloggers… im pretty sure it’s gonna be fun and i will be able to learn a lot also

13. Michael
    July 25, 2011

Haha this is awesome. Nice seeing you there! Can’t believe you met my mom at Philly though lol.

July 25, 2011

There needs to be more blogs with pictures of beautiful travel tweet babes on them like this one.

15. Bluegreen Kirk
    July 29, 2011

Looks like everyone there had a great time! Didn’t know DJ was fascinated with travel and blogging. His bow-ties are great and for a good cause. Kelley’s hair looks flawless!

16. Aaron @ Aaron’s Worldwide Adventures
    April 15, 2012

Oh Travel Scents… That was an interesting event!

April 15, 2012

Yes! Have you been wearing your eau de backpacker?