1. Jeremy B
    March 3, 2011

Wow, I never knew there were flea markets like this in LA. A Rose Bowl flea market? Who knew!

March 3, 2011

It sounds like a cool location for a flea market- maybe you can shop and tailgate at the same time 😉

2. ciki
    March 3, 2011

Oh man, I’ve lost count.. but yeah LOVE flea markets.. i remember going to a few really cool ones in Eastern Europe but don’t remember their names unfortunately!

March 5, 2011

I’m sure there were some great deals there!

3. Sheryll
    March 3, 2011

I’ve lived in LA over 2 years and I somehow have never been to any of the flea markets. Thanks for piquing my interest, I really need a new pair of vintage sunglasses!

March 5, 2011

Glad to help! Good luck with the bargain hunting 🙂

4. Annie
    March 4, 2011

I really enjoy going to famous flea markets when I travel, although I never usualyl buy anything.

I’ll have to work on my “finding” skills before heading to LA so I can check these ones out!

March 5, 2011

I’m holding on to this list in case I ever go to LA. Love flea markets.

6. Zuzu
    July 12, 2011

Ooo i never miss Rose Bowl.. It is really amazing. Little tip dont go there without hat or little umbrella in the summer— also water!. Its so big and sometime difficult to sit somewhere or get water!!

I will try Melrose this week. Hope it will be a good hunting!

PS> First time I read something about PCC, next month I ll be there. Thanks!

July 12, 2011

Glad you found this post helpful! Let us know what you think of PCC.

7. Andy Roda
    July 18, 2011

The PCC is new to me. Will try it soon. One of the best markets is called “the Stables” in London. It’s in an 18th century brick stable that goes on for ever. Sells everything. GREAT prices.

8. Laura
    August 13, 2011

Thanks for the advice! I wanted to go to Rose bowl during my holiday here but think I will go to Melrose instead as I don’t have too much time in LA =)

9. charlotte
    August 27, 2011

The Long Beach Antique Flea Market is the place to be every third Sunday of the month. I was a rose bowl regular— not any more. Long Beach vets it is— better deals and nicer people. I have always come away with the best vintage finds.

10. ju Qian
    September 8, 2011

I am looking for some Chinese Antique .
    Any kind products must is Antuque.
    Give me email back.
    Thanks

11. AMS
    September 18, 2011

hi-do you have any suggestions for vintage shopping in or @ LA on a Friday or Saturday? The best flea market i went to in france was in Paris, in a suburb, not the famous, huge one that everyone goes to. the suburban flea had regular people, great finds, & low prices. I found it in a book from my local library. thanks

12. Nadia @ Johor Bahru
    December 17, 2011

i always believe that we can see the culture of one place through their flea markets. they are cheap yet provide even some limited stuff.

13. jack
    January 21, 2012

How can you leave out the Long Beach Flea Market at Vets Stadium with at least 800 dealers- my Fav. It’s on the 3rd Sunday of every month, no new stuff here- just vintage, antiques and colletibles

14. Valerie
    February 6, 2012

How about my favorite! The Santa Monica Airport Antique and Flea Market! It’s small and cool…

February 8, 2012

Thanks for the suggestion!

15. J. Trueman
    June 12, 2012

Hi there! Does anyone know which of the Rose Bowl Flea Markets are the featured or bigger events. I think they do 3 bigger ones during the year. Of course, they have them monthly. I couldn’t find any details on the site. Thanks

16. Patrice
    November 5, 2012

The hot, new flea market in LA is Topanga Vintage Market. Over 160 vendors, and lots of free parking! It’s on the 4th Sunday of the month (except December) at the Westfield Promenade, in Woodland Hills. Right off the 101!

We’ve picked the best of LA’s vendors, and a whole lot of new faces. Come see! http://www.topangavintagemarket.com or check it on FB

17. Atlanta
    July 18, 2013

There’s also a new Flea Market Starting July 28th in Downtown Los Angeles. Called Downtown Flea. Apparently the 4th Sunday of every month.

• Martha Rivera
      December 16, 2013

Just wrote an updated post on new flea markets in the LA area. Downtown Flea made the list. Check it out!