1. D.J. – The World of Deej
    June 5, 2012

Lifelong Yankees fan, yet somehow I have never seen a game live…probably time to change that…

2. Ayngelina
    June 6, 2012

I’m heading to NYC this July but sports are the last thing on my mind, so many other great things to see.

• Juno
      June 6, 2012

Hey Ayngelina! When are you going to NYC? I”m heading there in July also!

June 6, 2012

Gotta get to the baseball game! I had no time to enjoy the city, as you know, but now I do this summer! Looking forward to it. 🙂

June 10, 2012

Make sure to see a Mets game when you come to NYC! They’re the preferred team of Downtown Traveler’s editorial staff 🙂

June 6, 2012

Lots of great detailed info here! I’ve been to see the Mets, Yankees, and the U.S. Open.

5. Denn_is_will_i_ams
    June 6, 2012

Went to Yankees game on a visit in April 2012 and certainly had a wow factor. Exhubrant crowd, particularly when they played theYMCA song and was made more enjoyable when diamond maintenance staff joined in with a dance routine of their own. We sat along 1st baseline & beyond 1st base great seats. Impressed by padded sears complete with food ordering system and great choices of food for a sporting match. Certainly consider going again if we returned to NY

6. Carol
    June 7, 2012

wow. Very informative post. I really love it. So much information that may help others regarding this matter. anyways this is a very useful post !

7. Jeremy Branham
    March 23, 2013

Now THIS is my kind of travel! I would love to do all of these and make a series out of it. However, I didn’t know about the minor league teams so good to learn a little about them.