1. Michael Davis
    April 9, 2012

I saw seven colored tea but seven colored mountain?Honestly this is out of my imagination! Thanks for such an informative post.

2. Alexarie
    April 9, 2012

I have never been to northern Argentina and actually, because of your post, it makes me think to save more this year and get to that place next year to come…

3. Josh
    April 10, 2012

Hi Jake,

Very nice pictures of Argentina. Really loved them. Which camera do you use?
    How awesome is the Nikon D5100?

April 11, 2012

You always have the most amazing photos (love the one of your car on the ground of salt). Beautiful!

April 11, 2012

Thanks! These destinations are so amazing, it’s easy to get a great shot 🙂

5. Carmen
    April 12, 2012

Hope to visit the Salta and Jujuy in Argentina. The picture looks beautiful, and I really like it. Perfect.

6. Liz
    April 12, 2012

The white sand looks like a cloud. I found Tucuman Salta a great place for vacation. Thanks for posting.

7. UWTMobile
    April 12, 2012

Really nice article, it is beautiful. Thank you

8. Charissa
    April 12, 2012

I think I wanna visit Argentina. I like the picture you’ve posted. Lots of beautiful places to go through. Thanks for sharing.

9. Andrea
    April 16, 2012

We loved pretty Salta but didn’t have a chance to visit places like Cafayate and Tucuman. I would have loved to more of the try the wine in the former – we had one in a Salta restaurant and it was delicious!

April 21, 2012

Definitely make it to Cafayate at some point! It’s a quaint, sleepy town filled with bodegas (wineries). We stayed at a family run B+B and had such a relaxing experience 🙂

10. Erica
    April 16, 2012

I wish we had more money and more time to explore Argentina. LOVED Salta and the southwesterny environment it had. Reminded me of parts of Arizona. <3

April 21, 2012

Totally! Parts of Salta also looked like the Australian Outback or southern Utah. A very serene landscape 🙂 It was fun spending a couple weeks road tripping through the area– it’s definitely off the tourist trail!

11. Spencer
    May 3, 2012

I hear so many good things about Argentina. I am definitely going to have to go there one day.

May 5, 2012

Definitely visit Argentina– especially the less-traveled north, Iguazu falls and of course Buenos Aires. There is so much to see 🙂

12. Agness (@Agnesstramp)
    October 14, 2012

Beautiful photos. Did did you do to the dog? It looks exhausted 🙂 I love the shot of The cradle of Argentine Independence (Tucuman), looks amazing at night!

13. alberto
    February 25, 2014

Hi!

I am a student studying in Buenos Aires. My friends and I are taking a road trip to the Northern Part of argentina and I was wondering if you could send me the route you guys took when you traveled. I loved this blog and want to see some of the places you guys visited!

14. alberto
    February 25, 2014

Hi!

15. Buenos Aires Tango
    August 2, 2014

When i would like we had a higher price and even more time for you to discover Argentina. ADORED Salta along with the southwestern environment the idea acquired. Reminded me connected with areas of Az — Notice far more.