1. Audrey – That Backpacker
    December 10, 2011

Haha, this looks awesome!

December 11, 2011

Very surreal!

December 10, 2011

This is odd and fun! 🙂 People dress like Santa…. only in NYC I suppose? Holiday spirit indeed!

December 11, 2011

That’s a great description– odd and fun! It’s surreal seeing hundreds of Santas in my neighborhood. It happens in other cities, too– a growing trend!

December 11, 2011

That is pretty funny. We have this annual Christmas bar crawl in Chicago and many dress up as Santa. It is very humorous to see a bunch of drunken Santa’s walk down the street from bar to bar.

December 11, 2011

The key word is “drunken”– by 9PM there were passed out Santas on the streets and even a Santa walking directly down the middle of traffic on 2nd Ave. A very “festive” event 🙂

4. Jeff Titelius
    December 11, 2011

And where is Santa Leslie?? I just love the whole concept and the fact that all are welcome to come and join in the festivities!! Great article my friend!!

December 11, 2011

I considered joining, but couldn’t motivate to dress up or deal with the bar lines at 11 AM! Maybe there is an age limit on SantaCon 😉

5. James Cook
    December 12, 2011

looks like fun! There is a Santa fun run in Brisbane but I am not sure of the exact date!

6. Andrea
    December 12, 2011

My friends do this every year – love it!

7. Nomadic Samuel
    December 15, 2011

HA! Love the shots of dogs all dressed up in Santa suits.

8. Charu
    December 18, 2011

The photos look like so much fun! This is the second year I’ve missed Santa Con, darn! Stuck in bed with laryngitis and bout of serious respiratory infection, but thanks for cheering me up with the pics, Les!

9. Christina (Jandal Road)
    December 26, 2011

Ha! That is so awesome. Here in London we’ve got Santa Runs – 5 or 6 km runs where all participants are dressed in Santa suits. Needless to say I tend to take part in these kind of events… 😀

Warning: fsockopen(): unable to connect to www.sweetcaptcha.com:80 (Connection timed out) in /home/content/07/6989907/html/wp-content/plugins/sweetcaptcha-revolutionary-free-captcha-service1/library/sweetcaptcha.php on line 71
Couldn't connect to server: Connection timed out (110)