1. Ayngelina
    July 15, 2012

Wow that is a tough task, I’m from Nova Scotia and I don’t think anyone has the balls to claim they have the best lobster roll – although I’d love to spend the summer roaming the province to find out who really does.

2. Leslie Koch
    July 15, 2012

Seriously! I think *searching* for the perfect lobster roll is a required activity when driving through Maine, even if you don’t find it!

3. iamthewitch
    July 17, 2012

Oohh I’m drooling looking at pictures of lobster rolls! It’s definitely something new for me, have never seen it in Malaysia or here in Sydney. They certainly look succulent and good!

July 18, 2012

You would love Maine! There is a lobster shack on every corner 😉

July 18, 2012

I remember Red’s! I think I Went one in Maine… 🙂 Maine lobsters are the best. Mmmm….

July 18, 2012

Would love to hear your thoughts on Red’s– was it worth the crazy wait? They don’t even give you any shade– you have to wait on the edge of the road!

5. ciki
    July 21, 2012

zomg! r u kidding? this is my paradise.. i could live off lobsters for weeks. But they gotta teach me how to make my own rolls! LOL

July 21, 2012

Have you eaten a full lobster before? It’s tricky to get the meat out of the shell– the lobster roll eliminates the challenge (or so I hear from carnivores)!

6. ciki
    July 28, 2012

hi babe! yes I have! all on my own too! LOL

btw, our website is now no longer cumidanciki but http://ccfoodtravel.com/ . Please kindly update your blogroll, thanks soooo much! xox,mei

July 31, 2012

People come from miles around for Maine lobster, so I am sure many will find this post informative. Great tips!

September 23, 2012

Thanks! It’s definitely fun (not a chore) searching for the best lobster roll in Maine 🙂

8. Canadas Boomergirl
    October 16, 2012

I found my favourite lobster roll at Mike’s in Fredericton, New Brunswick this past May, a stand at Boyce’s Farmers Market, a Saturday tradition in the small Maritime city. Mike catches his lobster fresh from the Bay of Fundy and cooks it in a massive pot at his stand. He grills the bun with lots of butter I suspect. The result is the best lobster roll I’ve ever tasted.

9. Michael @ Changes In Longitude
    November 7, 2012

Red’s is one of my faves but here’s a vote for Spinney’s on Popham Beach. It’s a sentimental favorite we’ve been going to for years.

November 10, 2012

Good to know Red’s lives up to the hype!