1. Ted Nelson
    January 2, 2011

Leslie, unfortunately the Birkebeiner 2011 is closed to new participants, but if you work on that style I could definitely see you making strides for 2012.

January 3, 2011

Thanks Ted! I think my form was quite good for a beginner 🙂 Sadly, there was no mattress to rest on in the park…

2. Jake
    January 3, 2011

Excellent video! Who’s that dude going off that insane jump in an inner tube and sledding down those stairs in such an extreme fashion? He must be pretty cool, brave, and courageous.

January 4, 2011

Yeah, he looks familiar! His tubing ride was impressive 🙂

3. ciki/@agentcikay
    January 3, 2011

errr.. sleeping inside the hotel whilst it snows outside? (kidding :P)

snowboarding. for sure.

January 4, 2011

Try tubing. It’s so much fun!

4. Alyson Smith
    January 3, 2011

Wow leslie! Looks like you guys were having a lot of fun and getting a great work out skiing! I miss the days when snow can be a fun activity, all we did here in NY was just shovel out our cars!

January 4, 2011

The editorial team? Love it. What a fun video. The ride down the steps was very cool. Would not have thought of that. Clearly, I lack imagination.

January 5, 2011

I love it love it!!! 🙂 You guys look really stupid! haha! Kiddin.. 🙂 Tubing, on my list for sure.
    Snow activities.. snow ball fight. Nothings more exciting than that. haha!
    I love you roll down hill, and I totally did that.
    Rock on nerd sister!

January 6, 2011

Thanks Juno. Although I think we look amazingly cool in this video, not nerdy! lol

7. Maria A
    January 7, 2011

Looks like you guys had a great time sledding. Guess Utah can be pretty fun. 🙂

8. Kelley
    March 1, 2011

Man I wish Ted and I went sledding when we were there!

March 1, 2011

It was really fun. Although I wasn’t as brave as Jake– I didn’t go off that ramp!